Saturday, January 16, 2021

Letter to My Future Love

I wrote this a few years ago for Valentine's Day.  I know February 14th is still weeks away but with so much negativity and hate being spewed these days, I decided to post it again -for old time's sake.  And, to put  the universe on notice that I am ready for love to find me.  Maybe it will work this time.  -Enjoy bloggies :)

_______________________________________

My dearest,

I write to you these words that are in my heart

I would say them aloud to the entire world if you let me 

I never imagined I could be able to love so much

to give so much of myself to someone

and have them love me and give back to me with the same intensity,

the same passion.

You are the man I have been waiting for my entire life

You are the man made just for me

And I,

I am the woman made just for you,

that adores you with every fiber of her being

I am the woman that wants nothing more but to make you happy,

to fill your days with joy and laughter.

I am the woman that wants to spend the rest of her life with you 

going through the good, the bad and the ugly together,

Beloved, I always said that my knight and shining armor was lost and probably never going to find me at this point in my life.   But you know what?  Deep down I knew, I just knew that all of this love I have inside of me to share, was not going to waste away.  And I was right.  We found each other just in time.  At the right time.  

Thank you for giving me so much.  And you know that I am not talking about material things.   Every day with you is an adventure.  Even when we argue.  Every night with you is full of fervor, enticement, desire, lust, love and so much more.  

And for that and that alone, I am yours forever.  

 

           


6 comments:

CWMartin said...

I hope God will lead you to what you need... Happy early Valentines day- the one holiday you can't abbreviate in comments, lol!

Janie Junebug said...

That's lovely, Yvonne. I hope the perfect person for you comes along and soon.

Love,
Janie

Yvonne said...

CW-Thanks my friend! I know God will lead me to just what I need. Yes you can, Vday lol Or as my brother use to say, "VD day" ;)

Yvonne said...

Janie-thank you. I hope so too. Happy February :)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You are destined for this passionate, lasting love. I'm glad you know this. And it will happen at just the right time.
Keep faith, Yvonne.

Yvonne said...

Robyn! It WILL happen. I am keeping the faith :)

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...