Thursday, August 30, 2007

SUCCESS

I just wanted to let all those who were praying and keeping my nephew in your thoughts, that the surgery was a total success! The cardiologist and surgeon were very pleased with the entire process and remarkably, Ethan had to be given heavier doses of morphine because he's breathing on his own and at a rapid speed -more rapid than what the doctors anticipated!!! He's on a ventilator to help him breathe but his breathing his surpassing the ventilator!! That's great news!!! Also, his heart is now beating in it's own, blood is going where it's supposed to and all seems to be coming along for a full and successful recovery. Of course, the next 72 hours are always critical but I am so HAPPY and RELIEVED at such a great result that I had to share my news!!!

Again, thanks again for letting me vent and rant and share this difficult time with you -all was appreciated!!!

Love,
yvonne

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...