Thursday, August 30, 2007

In that kind of mood...

Have you ever felt so happy inside you felt your insides were going to burst? Have you ever felt that everyone could just "feel" your happy and elated state and you couldn't wipe that silly grin off your face no matter how much you tried to!? Have you?

I was thinking it's been a long time since I felt that way and I miss that.
What about being in that emotional high makes us that feel way? How do we get there? Is it always about being "in love" ? Does it have to be in order to be validated?
I was thinking it's been a long time since I felt that way and I miss that.
Have you ever thought that you would never ever feel that way again? Did it make you sad?

Did you get scared?

What did you do to make sure you would indeed feel that way again?
I was just thinking...I want to feel that way again.

Sigh...

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...