Sunday, December 16, 2018

For you, JLL

My cousin died on Friday.  He was forty-seven years old.  He was a twin.  He lived life to the fullest.  He loved and was loved.  I wish I could say more about him.   But we were not close and he always maintained a certain distance between the family.  I do remember that in my early twenties, we would hang out whenever he came to Houston.  He and his immediate family lived in another city.  That version I remember well.  He liked to laugh and tell jokes.  He could be eccentric at times, demure at other times.  He was a talented artist.  A free spirit.

I'm sad to say that I cannot even remember the last time I saw him.  

His death was not unexpected.  But it still took everyone by surprise.  I think we were all hoping beyond hope, that he would beat his illness.  I feel bad for my uncle and my aunt.  I cannot even imagine their pain.

Rest in peace my dear cousin.  You were handsome and had a beautiful smile.  Your light has dimmed here on earth, but I know you will shine bright from above.


2 comments:

CWMartin said...

Prayers for you and his parents...

tya6i said...

Try mystery shopping. play bazaar Just as you've heard that mystery shopping can be carried out in localSatta Kingstores, it can also be done online, too. This is when people are paid to shop at particular retailers and report their experiences. It seems only proper in this day and age, that online mystery shopping would grow in popularity. Though you might need to pay for what you buy when you start out, you may soonSatta Kingfind that mystery shopping online can be pretty lucrative.

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...