Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Parties Tour 2010

With the Christmas season comes a slew of parties and happy hours and parties and more happy hours! So, after recuperating all day today from last night's seasonal festivities, I'm getting ready to start dolling up for tonight's party and more flirting and more mistletoe and more...! All this celebrating is tons of fun but can get tiring really fast! Or maybe, I'm just showing my age? Hmm, nah, it's nothing a quick disco nap and some Advil won't cure! And so, I'm off to take a shower. Now the big question of the night is "What am I going to wear???" Ugh!!! Decisions, decisions!

I hope all you are enjoying this holiday season as much as I am! A more substantive post will be forthcoming kids, don't worry.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Average Girl said...

Have fun darlin! PS lovin your new profile picture... You look gorgeous!!!!

Cheers!
Tracy

Belle said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the holiday season. Have fun tonight! I also think your photo is great.

The Frisky Virgin said...

LOVE your new profile pic! Stunning!

Forget diamonds...Advil is a girl's best friend. ;) Hope you have some awesome party stories to tell! :)

Shady Del Knight said...

Me likey your new profile pic too, Yvonne! Woo-HOO! Question: what are you wearing right now?

Yvonne said...

AG- Thanks so much! I had a fantastic time!

Belle - Thank you!

FV- Ha! Indeed, Advil is better than diamonds -especially after the amount of wine I consumed last night! :)

Shady -Muahahaha! I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you! ;)

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...