Monday, November 8, 2010

Just Jibber - No Jabber

Ever had one of those days where you kept drawing blanks? My mind is that way tonight. I have so many different things going on in my head right now, and I want to write about all of them, but when I sit down to actually lace my words together, eh, I got nothin. My mind goes blank.

It's Monday, long and stressful work day. Had a good workout at the gym though!

I'm going to step away from the computer now before I butcher this post more than I have already.

As usual, you've been great! See you next time! :)

3 comments:

Cinderita said...

too bad. i was really hoping for some jabber.

Shady Del Knight said...

Drawing a blank, Yvonne? There's a lot of that going around. This is the funniest comment I could come up with!

Yvonne said...

Cinderita - ha! no, no jabber last night my friend!

shady - ha! yes serious blankage going around! :)

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...