Monday, November 15, 2010

And Then There Were Three...

dates that is. So the investment firm guy and and I have gone out twice since the last post about our first date. So far so good! Dinner and a comedy show one night, follwed by a conversation that lasted until the sun came up! And on our last date, a day at the beach, walking on the sand, ignoring that it was cold, and then dinner and another marathon conversation. This time, we stopped it at midnight! lol He had plans the following day and I, I wanted to sleep! :) So there you go! Could it be my curse of horrible dates is over??? Hmmm, I dunno, but I'm having fun and that's all that matters.

Til next time, same bat time, same bat channel!

3 comments:

Belle said...

Sounds like two perfect dates!

SB said...

niiiiice!! sounds like a very interested man!! :D

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

Yaaaaaay

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...