Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'd Like to thank the Blogcadamy...

Hello fellow bloggers!

Imagine my surprise when I logged on yesterday morning and found out that I had been given an award! My very first Blog Award! Yay me! :)
Thank you Adorkable for bestowing such an honor on me! lol I originally started this blog back in 2007 but wasn't really into it and kind of just forgot about it. Until this past summer. -My beginning of self-discovery and reassessments. I appreciate everyone's comments and encourage more! It helps me sort out the neurosis that is my life. Looking forward to improving my writing and enticing you with my words!

From what I've gathered by visiting other award blog recipients, I have to tell 7 things about myself that you might not have known and tag people that I think deserve this award. So without further ado,

7. Red is my signature color.
6. Rainstorms lull me to sleep.
5. I'm left-handed.
4. I love books.
3. I'm the oldest of four
2. I want to write for a living and leave this life sucking career of mine for good.
1. I am a secret agent. (ok not really, but my list was getting boring! lol)

And now for my nominees:

1. Israel Carrasco Monologue Jokes
2. Tales from a Loser
3. Ramblings of an Emotional Idiot
4. I Shoulda Been a Stripper
5. Confessions of Me

Blog on peeps! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. Way. I'm a leftie too!

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

Yvonne said...

I knew I liked you for a reason! And mad props to you again for helping me out last night! I'm computer illiterate, what can I say? :)

Dani-Q said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belle said...

Thank you for nominating me Yvonne. That is so nice of you.
I'm afraid I don't know how to tag or pick up the award. I'm totally clueless about it, but I'll look into it.

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

Thanx. I never win shit.

Yvonne said...

Israel- lol me other.

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...