Friday, September 10, 2010

Curly Hair and Humidity!

I was blessed or cursed (both are interchangeable at any given time) with A LOT of thick and curly hair! Sometimes I look in the mirror and I see Shirley Temple, it's enough to make me want to break out in song, "I'm a good ship lollipop" Serious! Of course, once I step outside, into what I affectionately call HELL, my curls disappear and are replaced by a big mane of mop! My hair frizzes and gets bigger by the minute! lol So "Big Hair" is the coif of choice most days! :) The humidity kills any chance of a good hair day! But I live in Houston and lets face it, we have only have one season here -HOT!

Summer time in H-town -envy me.

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...