Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just wondering...

This post was prompted by someone else's post about "soul mates" Indulge me... Does it seem strange to men that there could be a thirty nine year old woman who is single, never married, nor had any children? Someone (a man) said that that would cause a flag to go up...why? Does the fact that I am not attached or have never been married make me some sort of "weirdo"? I often wonder because as I get older, and go out with men, they often don't believe me when I tell them my story. Or it suddenly becomes THE topic of our conversation and he'll want to know "why" I haven't been married or "why" I have never had children... I never let this bother me before, it wasn't until that whole "red flag" thing that I started wondering if men actually think that there is something weird or wrong with me because of my marital/parent status.

What do you think about it?

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...