Thursday, August 30, 2007

Double-standard

Why is it that men can be jerks, can not call when they say they will, can have sex just because and all is fine with the world? But the minute a woman does these things she is called a bitch, a whore, a slut, a psycho -you get the picture!

So I have been talking to this guy for about a month now. Nothing serious. Nothing like that at all! We've been corresponding via email and phone conversations and HIS preferred method of communication -texting-!

Well, I decided that rather and waste this guy's time or USE him, I would be honest and tell him I was not interested in speaking to him any longer. I even told him it was "me not him" to add drama and flair!! lol Seriously, he went ballistic on me! He said I was a "bitter, OLD bitch"!!! Me bitter? and OLD???? HA! Sure I can be a bitch I give him that, but not bitter and old! So my question is this:

Why do men (not all) but some get all high and mighty when a woman does the exact same thing to them that they have been doing to women FOREVER!!!!? For crying out loud I was just not interested where is the crime in that??? I did not lead him on, I did not promise anything...hell, we hadn't even MET yet!!! I could have done as one of my girlfriend's suggested and just stop calling and/or ignore his calls but I felt that would be wrong. Besides, I HATE when guys do that to me so I didn't want to do it to him!! And yet, I'm the bitch!!

Dating blows.

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...