Saturday, November 27, 2010

Addiction

More poetry or "just words" from me. Enjoy
_____________________________________________

You are an addiction.
Something I need to be satisfied.
Something I crave at all times.
How I wish I could bottle you up and take you in small doses.
How I long to feel your body next to mine.
I cannot get enough.
I know I am lost.
How can I get back from your abyss?
Do I want to leave?
It doesn't matter what I want. I MUST leave. You are not good for me. I know that.
I am weak. I have no-self control.
Love me.
Please don't leave me.
My head tells me, "He's not for you. You know that."
Tell me how to leave. Tell me how to stop.
I love you

2 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Yep, it's a crazy, mixed-up world and love is blind and love is inconvenient and love is inappropriate and love is messy and sticky (if you do it right).

Yvonne said...

Shady -bahahaha!

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...