Thursday, August 5, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sometimes the best way to get through a life changing ordeal, is to get through it FAST! Kind of like ripping off a band-aide versus, tugging gingerly at it until it falls off. I did that today. Suddenly, my "self" went into auto pilot and left all emotions at the door. For you see, with emotions, come questions, and tears, and regrets and all of those pesky little things that prevent us from doing what we know we have to do. I didn't have time for that. I did what needed to be done and now I'm giving in to those "emotions".

Sometimes lack of sleep and exhaustion cause me to ramble incessantly.

Sometimes, a strawberry snowcone makes everything all better

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...