Thursday, February 21, 2013

twitterpatted

"if loving you is wrong, i don't wanna be right" ---that's a title to a song, a very old song that has been re-done many times throughout the years.  it's also the one line from the song that keeps reverberating in my ears.  over and over.  in my last post, i sort of mentioned that there was someone new in my life, of the male kind.  well,  i'm completely crazy about him.  seriously. it may not turn into anything at all and this moment, may be all i get.  but you know what? even if nothing more comes from this, i wouldn't change a thing.  everything happens for a reason, at least, that's how i live my life.  with that mindset.  if i fall or fail or get burned in the process, so be it.  it will only make me stronger and prepare me for the "right" person.   however, if don't fall, or fail or get burned, then this, this moment right now, is all i ever wanted.

love makes people me act loopy and corny and very sappy.  i apologize in advance.

when you kiss me
the way you do
and look at me 
with those green, beautiful eyes
my heart melts

can you feel my heart beating?
so hard
so fast
i fear it will escape through my chest

i don't know about tomorrow
all i know is what we have today
and for now, that's all that matters

i told you love makes you crazy!  thanks for indulging my temporary bout of the "happies"  i'll try and tone it down for you next time.

peace.





4 comments:

not displayed said...

Please dont apologise, I love happy posts like this.
I really hope this is a special thing for you

David Batista said...

Good luck! I'm hoping for the best for you. You deserve it!

And, no, that poem was not sappy at all. It actually made my day! :) Thanks for that.

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

The world needs more people like you- so willing to put it all out there and experience life, no matter the outcome.
I hope this time and this outcome are exactly what you are hoping for, Yvonne!

Yvonne said...

Mynx- Thanks. I hope so too, I hope so, too...

David- Thanks sweets! I'm glad you liked the poem.

YRJ- You're so sweet for saying so! Thank you.

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...