I went to get a pedicure today and had the BEST foot massage ever! But wait, there's more! As an added bonus, I got a "scalp" massage too! Talk about "toes curling"! Remember my post last year, Hairgasmic?
In case you don't, go here:
Well, that's what it was all over again. All courtesy of the nail salon ladies. I was a happy girl, driving home. In an effort to lift my spirits, I made a list of things that made me happy today and made me smile. I thought I'd share them with you, just for kicks.
1. Driving home this evening I saw the most beautiful sunset. I had to pull over and just take it in. It was amazing!
2. My three year old niece called me today (with help, I'm sure!) and said, "Lub you aunt Beebon" She can't say my name very well yet.
3. Took a drive to the beach today and sat on the sand. Watched the waves crashing on the sand and inhaled the aroma of the Gulf.
4. Read some Shakespeare and Elizabeth Barret Browning.
5. Watched reruns of Good Times.
6. Hugged my mom and held on longer than usual.
7. Read comments from some of you regarding my Pity Party post. I felt the love.
8. Enjoyed some wine, good conversation with a friend and more hugs.
9. Bought me some new perfume.
10. Bought a dozen peach roses for myself. I'm staring at them now.
And there you have it, my Friday in a list. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Do me a favor, do something -anything that makes you smile.