Monday, April 25, 2011

Back At It

Hello kids! How is everyone? I hope your Easter (if you celebrate it) was a good one!  I've been kind of quiet here in Blogland, the past few days.  The main reason is the remodeling that's taking place at home.  It's driving me insane!  I had to seek "shelter" at my one of my brother's homes for the past four days.  Thankfully, I get to go home tonight and sleep in my own bed, finally!  So that, coupled with the holiday and family issues and "Yvonne" issues going on in my life, leaves little time to blog or to visit.  I did manage to work on my novel though.  That was HUGE progress for me!  So I was productive in that respect.  I have a lot of reading and commenting to catch up on here in the land of Blog.  Give me time, I 'll get to you soon!

That's it for now guys.  I've got to get back to work.  I just wanted to touch base with everyone.

As always, make it a FABULOUS Monday!  I know I will!

6 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

You have been a very busy woman. And I did not know that you were writing a novel, that is pretty awesome.

Alessandra said...

I thought somebody was missing...welcome back girl. What's the novel about?

The Frisky Virgin said...

Oh, I hate when work is being done in the house...it's almost like it's inside your head--it's THAT noisy and irritating.

What is your novel about??? So glad you found time to work on it!

Oh, and the MAVS WON!!!!! I'm elated...and a little hyper on chocolate, actually. lol

Come by and get an award--there are two, if you would like them. :)

David Batista said...

No probs, Yvonne. I've been super busy too as of late, and neglectful of the blog.

But glad to have you back. Clear off the dust and . . . dive back in! :)

Tony Van Helsing said...

I once spent six weeks living in one room while extensive building work was done on my house. I nearly went mental

Yvonne said...

OT- Busy indeed! Yes I am, actually, it's my second one. I wrote my first one at 32 but it's not been published yet. I have had some short essays published in various mags. But this novel that I'm currently working on is my baby. It's taking me forever but hopefully will be done with it at the end of the year.

Alessandra- Yep, I'm baaaack! My novel is a legal thriller. I don't really like discussing it until I'm finished with my work. But I'll just tell you it's based in Houston and it's full of mayhem and law and of course, love.

FV- ha! The Chocolate coma! Congrats on your Mavs! See above for what my novel is about! :)

David - Diving in!

Tony - I'm pretty close to going mental myself! It's only been a week but I've been under a lot of other stress and I'm so sick of eating cold food and dust!!!

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...