Thursday, August 30, 2007

Unexpected turn

I was stood up tonight. And it sucked because I was beginning to like this guy and thought the feeling was mutual...So as I drove home feeling dejected and angry and fed up, I started crying. I almost gave in to my "woe is me" feeling. But suddenly, I remembered that Big John's was going to be the place where some of my friends would be "hanging" and I immediately dried my tears, told myself that he was not worth it, and it was his loss most definitely, and I made a u-turn and headed to Big John's. I had no idea who was going to be there but I didn't feel like going home, so I ventured on. And I'm so glad I went! First of all, because I had not seen some of you guys in ages, and second of all because spending time with friends cheered me up! Nadine and Linda, your kind words lifted my spirits immensely chicas!!

So taking an unexpected turn sometimes, is worth it.

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...