Thursday, August 30, 2007

Playing hooky

I'm sleepy this morning and exhausted. I've been working crazy hours because of a trial we start next week! My body is totally off schedule. I haven't been working out nearly as much and as hard as I try and not eat junk food, sometimes at midnight, that's the only thing there is!!! Ugh!! Just one more week of this madness! That's what I keep telling myself anyway! One more week and my life will return to some sense of normalcy again!!!

Oh but how I do whine!!!

A part of me wants to play hooky. Just disappear and go back to bed!!! Sigh, but then

"Responsible Yvonne" resurfaces and reminds me I have to be in the office in 30 minutes! lol
I don't wanna be a grown-up today...

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...