Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm nervous

My boss told me that I had an "attitude" today! lol I laughed in his face! Indignant I responded with, "No I don't!" But it sounded drawn out and whiney! He glared at me and walked away.
Maybe I did have an attitude. Maybe I'm just tired. Meh! I am anxious and nervous and worried about Ethan's surgery. The doctors yet again moved his surgery from tomorrow to Wednesday morning! That totally sucked! Aside from the fact that schedules were messed up and all that, the change was a downer for our minds! We were all "psyched" for the surgery to be tomorrow and now we have to wait another day. Not good for our mind frame let me tell you!

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...