Thursday, August 30, 2007

Celebrate!

Celebrate your life.
Tomorrow may not come for you.
Celebrate your family and friends.
Being alone is painful and sad.
Celebrate the children.

They are the future of tomorrow.
-corny and trite? Perhaps. But the words ring true and direct. So often we are running around trying to the beat the clock and get in as many "last minute" things into our day that we lose sight of what is truly important and what really matters. We all have problems, we all have our "cross" to bear (for thos non-believers -just get over it, it's my blog) some heavier than others...but life goes on! My nephew is facing a life threatening surgery next month and I feel helpless..but falling apart and crying every day isn't the answer. So, I continue to live and to smile and to pray.

I celebrate life!

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...