Friday, August 17, 2012

....i'm out of wine

why do we like to torture ourselves with the past? or is just me?  it's probably just me.  figures.  so i was feeling very melancholy tonight, for reasons i don't want to talk about.  anyway, in reading some of my old stuff, i came across this heart-wrenching piece.  and my mind went to HIM and from then on, i was puddy.
 ----only a handful of my longtime followers will get the HIM reference.  and it's okay, trust me.

the weekend looms, do me a favor, enjoy it.

Hope you likey...

http://yvonne-writingmylifeaway.blogspot.com/2010/12/love-not-mine.html

2 comments:

Random Girl said...

No No No!! Don't give HIM another second of your emotional time or energy!

Yvonne said...

RG- Agreed. My moment of temporary insanity and sappiness is gone. -Thanks RG! :)

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...