Monday, April 30, 2012

sleeping may be hazardous to your dreams

I had a really good dream last night.  The kind of dream that, even after waking up, you try and go back to sleep, just so you can continue dreaming.  Of course, realizing hours later, that your dream was about  your BOSS, can be hilariously awkward. 

Yeah.  That would be this girl, me.  I have no idea why or what led me to have such a hot and sexy dream about him.  Upon talking to my friend about it ( oh come on, you didn't really think I  was going to keep this to myself did you?) she asked me if I secretly had a crush on him. Um, no.  Not in the least.  I think he's an attractive man, but that's as far as that goes.  I don't think I have ever "crushed" on a boss before.  Now, co-workers, vendors and opposing counsel, well that's a whole different story!  But bosses? Nah.  Too messy. What happens if the crush gets out of hand? Or worse, if the boss finds out about said crush?  No thank you!  So of course, I was baffled as to why I even had this type of dream about him in the first place.  Seeing him first thing this morning, at the office, made me blush and giggle.  And for the first half hour or so, I couldn't even look him in the eye. I felt embarrassed.  Yes, the dream was THAT hot.  But by midday, his neurotic, absent-minded, and holier than thou personality, dissipated any remnants of that dream.

What about you? Ever crush on a coworker? A boss? Did you act on it or just let it be? Share with me.  I'm nosy like that.


5 comments:

David Batista said...

On a co-worker, yes. More than once. But on a boss? Never. For some reason, that would be like having a dream about my mother. *shudder*

But you are hilarious! I can't believe you couldn't even look him in the eye the next day. :) I wonder if he noticed you acting weird. From the way you describe the "real" him . . . probably not. Oiy vey!

Robin said...

Hilarious. Now... wonder who the dream was REALLY about?????

Yvonne said...

David- yes exactly! it's just creepy, right??? ha! i got over not being able to look him in the eye pretty quickly! and no, he didn't notice. self-absorption is a full time job! :)

Robin- not a clue. any ideas??? lol

Paige said...

can i be you?

Yvonne said...

Paige- Ha! You might want to re-think that!

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...