Thanks to this post http://crazywithasideofawesomesauce.blogspot.com/2011/11/dreams.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2Frdbl+%28Crazy+with+a+side+of+Awesome+Sauce%29 I decided I would compile a short list of some of my dreams. We all have them, don't we? The thing about dreams/aspirations for me, is that I tend to be afraid of them. Meaning that deep down, in the core of my lack of self-esteem and confidence, I hold this fear that I will never make any of them (dreams) come true. Of course nothing could be further from the truth, but it's a struggle for me and one I deal with almost on a daily basis.
Okay, so this "dreams" list of mine, is no particular order of significance.
1. Conquering my demons
2. Travel to Spain and to Italy for long periods of time
3. Become a paid writer
4. Sell my screenplay to a major production company
5. Find inner peace
6. Do something outside my norm at least twice a year
7. Having healthy and loving relationships (family, friends, significant other, employment)
8. Become Oprah rich (ok, that's a pretty far-fetched dream. I'd settle for just "rich")
9. Make a lasting impression on people I meet along the way
10. Make a difference
Do-able? Totally. At least, in my head. I believe dreams force us to probe into ourselves and deal with the "crud" that we don't always want to face or deal with.
What are your thoughts?