Saturday, October 1, 2011

October

The weather is gorgeous today.  Low 80s, a cool breeze, sunny skies... Awesomeness!  I love this month.  Not only because I celebrate my birthday, but because it's like the calm before the craziness of the holidays kicks in.  Halloween (yeah, not a holiday but still great!), Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.  And just like that, the year is over. 

So anyway, what's been going on? Catch me up.  I've been kind of quiet lately.  A lot happening in my life, you know, the usual drama/heart-wrenching life issues that everyone goes through.  Not to mention, my home computer died a horrible death a couple of weeks  ago. And I haven't had a chance to go out and buy a new one yet.  I plan to take care of that at some point during the coming week.  It's awful how addicted I am to that thing! I started going through withdrawals.  I can't write, I can't read your blogs, I can't comment but worst of all, I can't get on Facebook as much as I normally do! Oh the despair!  So yeah, life's been rough lately. ha!

Alright, time to put this post of it's misery.  I'll be back soon with something more palatable.  Promise.

Enjoy your weekend kids!

6 comments:

Belle said...

I would feel so sad if I didn't have a computer. That is sad in itself! I've missed you. Get a computer quick.

Jennifer Brown Banks said...

HEY YVONNE!

I hope you're back on top soon--computer and otherwise. :-) Also, Happy 21st Birthday, girl!

Alessandra said...

I was wondering where you went. Isn't it crazy how we think we can't live without a computer? I mean, what did we do 30 yrs. ago. Now go get one, hurry up....:)

The Frisky Virgin said...

Oh no! So that's where you've been!!! I've been wondering where you were! Apart from a friendship on the rocks and some mocking makeup, not much has been going on with me...well, except for my crazy sports-watching.

Can't wait until you are back online!!!! Miss you!!!! *Hugs*

Oh, and Halloween is totally a holiday in my book--candy, costumes, decorations does a holiday make! ;)

Cinderita said...

I LOVE OCTOBER TOO!! It's my favorite time of year. Boots, scarves, blankets. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Sometimes when the sun shines in October it's like getting a kiss from God..or something like that. I love it! You can still wear your sunglasses but a scarf and boots too. LOVE! And when is YOUR birthday? Mine is in october too!!!

Yvonne said...

Belle- I'm working on it!

Jennifer- ha! Thank you, thank you! :)

Alessandra- I know right? It's unbelievable how much we depend on this thing! I still don't have a new one by the way. lol I'm working on it!

FV- I love Halloween! Soooo fun!

Rita- Great reasons to love October! :) My bd was on the 3rd. When is yours? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...