Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Daydream Journey

**I found this in my "archives" of poetry.  It's kinda sucky, but I kinda like it.  Maybe you will too!

Take me away
to that place that only you and I know exists.
Where the sky is an ever changing shade of blue
Where the air is intoxicating, invigorating, potent.

Take me away
to the little corner of our world where the only noise we hear is the beat of our hearts
Guide me to that place called Ecstasy...
Let us make love until the morning comes and then again until night falls.
I want to be with you in that little corner of the world for eternity.
Dancing to the sound of the waves...

Take me away on that journey...
You smile at me and kiss my mouth
Ahh, for you see, the journey is only beginning...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! Wow. Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait for the feeling again! It's the best.

Yvonne said...

Jewels - wow, really? you liked it? thanks! lol i kinda liked it and then kinda didn't. i think it needs work. but so happy you were moved by it!

G said...

nice way to end the poem....mmmm

Belle said...

Sooo romantic, Yvonne. I'm not the romantic type, but I feel it when I read your poetry.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you're talking about. I wish I could go there again. It certainly brings back memories.............

Yvonne said...

G- Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Belle - Aww, that makes me feel good! Thanks Belle!

Anonymous - I live in certain memories sometimes. But not for long! Thanks for dropping by!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Yvonne, your poetry is so sensual and moving - not at all sucky.

Thanks for your support. I'm so glad to be back.
xoRobyn

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...