Wednesday, October 20, 2010

JT In Da Houuuuuuuuuuuuuuse!

So confession time, I'm on the computer but have the tv on and am secretly waiting for Justin Timberlake to come out on Jay Leno! Yes, I really am! Stop laughing! Did I just make you throw up a little in your mouth? I can't help it! I don't know what it is about this guy but he's totally hot! I think he's very sexy and has this way about him that totally does it for me. Back in his boy band days, I wasn't a fan. It wasn't until Cry Me A River came out that I started to notice and the rest is history. There. That's my confession. So bloggers, who is your crush that you fantasize about? By the way, JT is just one of my crushes, wait until I tell you about my life long fantasy love affair with Andy Garcia! lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usher and Johnny Depp...enough said.

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

Yvonne said...

lol-good ones!!!!

Dani-Q said...

This probably wont come as a surprise... but at the moment the love of my life is JACKSON RATHBONE!!!!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Seriously, just typing his name makes me smile and think of dirty things. Of course, I also have a list of people I'm currently in love with on the side panel of my blog, because that's how sad I really am.

http://thedaniquechronicles.blogspot.com/

Yvonne said...

bahahaha! you too??? join the club sister!!! lol

Shady Del Knight said...

My "it" girl is Granny on The Beverly Hillbillies. It would take the jaws of life to pry images of that vixen outta my head!

Yvonne said...

Shady shut up! lol You're so lying!!!! hahahaha

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...