Saturday, September 4, 2010

1:00 a.m.

My birthday is exactly one month away. Well, as of yesterday, because as I glance at the clock, I notice it's 1:00 a.m. so technically, its already September 4th. My actual birthday is October 3rd. I will be (drumroll please!) 44 years young! lol Age is but a number. A good friend of mine told me that I "wear" my age well. A round about compliment I guess, but I'll take it! ;) My mom will be turning 65, she and I share the same birthday! Lucky her! :) But I digress...

So, time for review, reflection (which I have been doing a lot this past month)of "Yvonne's life". Sigh, final verdict? Well, I have A LOT of work to do. So many things still left undone and/or half-done. But I have a game-plan and I've already put it into play. So things are changing and taking their course, some of it won't be easy, but nothing worth having ever is.

Stay tuned, change is coming!

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...