Even before I met you face to face I fell for you.
Perhaps it was your wit or your charm or my lack of judgment! lol
Whatever the case, I fell for you. Hard.
You will always have my heart
You will always be THE ONE that makes me blush!
Fate thought that it would play a silly joke on me.
It teased and flirted and dangled you in front of me but you were just a fantasy.
MY fantasy.
I often wonder what it would have been like to be with you. Not just intimately, but intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
Writing this even now, makes me giddy!
I crave you my love
Hello! Welcome to my world! I plan to write tid bits about my life, musings of my "sitcom worthy" dating life, poetry and short stories to entice you into reading my blog. Happy reading and thanks for dropping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chapter 56
The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep. Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed. Eyes n...
-
PREFACE: I wrote this in June of 2009. This is my first attempt at writing in male voice. Have a read and let me know what you think! Tha...
-
Part fiction, part true. A good mix of events that transpired. Trying to make it into a short story. What do you think? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
-
Ever gotten that in form of a text? As a greeting? I have. Once upon a time, someone I care about very, very, much, used to text me that ex...
2 comments:
Go back to Letting Go. That one supersedes this one.
Meh, I wrote this one way before Letting Go, I just put them in the wrong time sequence and am too lazy to correct.
Post a Comment