Thursday, August 19, 2010

To He Who Shall Remain Nameless

Even before I met you face to face I fell for you.
Perhaps it was your wit or your charm or my lack of judgment! lol
Whatever the case, I fell for you. Hard.
You will always have my heart
You will always be THE ONE that makes me blush!
Fate thought that it would play a silly joke on me.
It teased and flirted and dangled you in front of me but you were just a fantasy.
MY fantasy.
I often wonder what it would have been like to be with you. Not just intimately, but intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
Writing this even now, makes me giddy!
I crave you my love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go back to Letting Go. That one supersedes this one.

Yvonne said...

Meh, I wrote this one way before Letting Go, I just put them in the wrong time sequence and am too lazy to correct.

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...