Thursday, August 19, 2010

To He Who Shall Remain Nameless

Even before I met you face to face I fell for you.
Perhaps it was your wit or your charm or my lack of judgment! lol
Whatever the case, I fell for you. Hard.
You will always have my heart
You will always be THE ONE that makes me blush!
Fate thought that it would play a silly joke on me.
It teased and flirted and dangled you in front of me but you were just a fantasy.
MY fantasy.
I often wonder what it would have been like to be with you. Not just intimately, but intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
Writing this even now, makes me giddy!
I crave you my love

2 comments:

chefyourself said...

Go back to Letting Go. That one supersedes this one.

Yvonne said...

Meh, I wrote this one way before Letting Go, I just put them in the wrong time sequence and am too lazy to correct.