Thursday, December 31, 2020

Miss Live Music? I Do Too

 Greetings and Salutations Bloggies!

About a month ago I was asked by my friend, Jesse Sendejas, if I would be interested in participating in an upcoming article he was writing for the Houston Press, an online newspaper that features local news, entertainment and the like.  I didn't hesitate to say yes.  He was going to be writing about concerts -musical acts that we had seen more than once and what kept us going back and of course, how the pandemic put a stop to all concerts.  I was given a set of questions to answer.  The questions took me back to memories of my first concert at the ripe old age of 10 *gasp*  I remembered things that I had not thought about in years and also brought back memories of some crazy things I did back then. (maybe even last year) Most of all, it brought back happier times and that made me smile.  Click on the link.  Maybe it will bring a smile to your face too.

-peace.

ps-Jesse did a bang-up job in this piece.  Bravo to him.

I've Seen (Insert Band Name) 10 Times! | Houston Press


No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...