Monday, December 30, 2019

Raise Your Hand If You Can't Sleep

Both my hands are up.  I can't sleep. I have been in bed tossing and turning and praying, and imagining beautiful sunsets, bright moonlit beaches, bargaining with angels and yet, it's now 3:00 am and I am wide awake.  Bonus?  I have to work tomorrow  I mean today.  In a few hours as a matter of fact.  Ayyy the work day is going to suck!  My mind just won't shut down.  I realize blogging at this hour won't help either but I was just so tired of all my failed attempts to sleep, that I finally gave up and came here, where everybody knows my name.  Oh! Just realized I have not tried warm milk.  Does that really work?  Hmm, we shall see.  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

The Pauline Hickey obsessed looney said...

Yvonne, did all the Pauline Hickey related stories make you fall about laughing ?.

CWMartin said...

If that doesn't work, maybe I should tell you a story about, "Once upon a time in the kingdom of Washington"...

Yvonne said...

CW Martin - hahahaHA! No thanks. I'd rather count sheep :)

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...