Monday, September 3, 2007

Breathe

Life is constantly changing.
Fast paced
running,
playing catch-up
projects incomplete.

I feel that way now.
I am getting older.
Even a bit wiser...(no comments from the peanut gallery)
I've been sucker punched a few times, my heart and my spirit have been broken, mended and broken again...

There is so much I need to do, so much to begin, so much to finish!

Hurry up! Life is passing by!

Slow down! Savor the moment, savor the ride...

And so I breathe.

Inhale, exhale.

Even though life is draining at times, even though it can be frightening, and even though some of the choices I make may be horrible or get me into trouble, life can also be exhiliarating, intoxicating and beautiful.

Good times and more to come.

No comments:

Chapter 56

The sunlight peeping through the curtains, stir her from her sleep.  Her eyes open and she rubs them a bit before sitting up in bed.  Eyes n...